Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Texas/New Mexico/Arizona









Sorry i didn't get to update yesterday our crappy motel room didn't have wi-fi. So yesterday we woke up to an amazing day in Texas. The weather was great and the drive was easy minus Brian flat tire. We got to ride down the old rt. 66 and do a lot of shooting. We also ate at a saloon. We ended up making it all the way to Gallup, New Mexico right near the border of Arizona. Then this morning we drove to the Grand Canyon. The day started out with great weather and beautiful scenery. Then it got hot I mean 105 degrees hot. We ended up getting lost in the desert trying to find the Grand Canyon. We finally made it after almost dying of heat exhaustion. Once we got there it made it all better. The Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. We were able to get really close to the edge and got to take a lot of pictures. After a really really long day we finally made to Flagstaff, Arizona. Tomorrow we'll be heading to Barstow, California. Then LA on friday!!!! Ok I'm so burnt out and really need sleep. I hope this blog made sense.  

1 comment:

feliciafranklin said...

I'm so jealous, I love the ranch photo!

Ps. Will you post the rest of the pics of me and faith in the pool? on face book or email them to me please when you get a chance :)

missyou two.